Monday, July 26, 2010

ABIDE IN HIM

The Lord is good and His banner over me is love. He is my rear guard and vanguard. He looks after me 24/7 and never rests from His labours. He is full on to me and cherishes fellowship with me. This is my God and I love Him so. When the two are in such close communion then nothing can come between. This is the love God demands and wants because this is what is best for me. He knows what is best for me. He knows the end from the beginning. Who else can I entrust my life to but Him. A foolish man seeks his own way of salvation but only death will be his counsel. Why follow a man who will die one day. Follow the One who has risen from the dead and who lives to tell the story through you and me. I love Him better everyday will be my song and abiding in His presence is my privilege and right. All doubts vanish in His presence. I am made whole in Him while I abide in Him. Lust will beget lust and love will beget love. In Him alone is there true love, the God kind of love that never fades.

No comments: