Saturday, July 03, 2010

LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE

I feel a power inside me that is pumped up when I pray in tongues. This power I believe is of the Holy Spirit who lives in me. He causes me to rise up and be bold. He speaks and feels through me. I can choose to operate in my own strength or the strength of the Spirit within me. What a fool I am to operate in my own strength. His power is released as I tap into it. He is able to do far more then I can think or imagine. He is within me to enable me to be an over comer. Today is the day of salvation. Today I can be an over comer. All I need to do is to tap into Him. He is an over comer and He overcomes through me. I can face anything because I have a power within me that is supernatural. Imagine how this same power raised Jesus from the dead. What other power do you know that can raise people from the dead? Once you believe this it becomes a source of strength and comfort to help you overcome all your hurdles. All those weaknesses that you have been struggling with become hurdles to overcome. You can now do it because someone greater lives in you. Now anything is possible. Live today in the expectation that good things are coming your way because He is good. He will attract good things to come to you. Like attracts like. Love attracts love. Peace attracts peace. What a privilege and opportunity.

No comments: