Tuesday, July 27, 2010

IN HIM

O Lord how magnificent is your love and greatly to be praised are your ways. You lead me and guide me and give a spring to my step. I love your words of life which you whisper to me. You have freed me from bondage to the flesh. You have liberated me from the distractions in the world and set me free to live life to the full. Your Holy Spirit within me leads me and guides me. You share your thoughts with me and I just stand amazed at your wisdom. You make things possible that seemed impossible. How good it is to sit at your feet and listen to your words of life. When a man has discovered the source of his life, he becomes like God. God is the source of his life and from this source flows all the issues that pertain to life. He has the answers to these issues and so when you tap into His source you have the answers to the issues.

No comments: