Thursday, July 15, 2010

JESUS IS MY LORD

Pleasant is the Lord and greatly to be praised. He is my anchor and firm foundation at all times. He is with me and succours me all day long. I love the Lord and He is my peace and lover of my soul. Who can compare with the Lord? He is my hiding place. I will praise the Lord at all times and in all places for He is my Comforter and a sure Helper. I will love Him and adore Him all the days of my life. Like a rose trampled is He, who gives His all and does not relent in His love for me. Who will serve the Lord and who will proclaim His Name? I will praise the Lord and I will proclaim His Name. I give my all to Him who loves me without limits. Oh how I long to be with Him but now is the time to live for Him. I am never alone for He is with me all the time. Even when I want to stray from Him, I cannot, for He is with me all the time. This is the work of the Lord and I marvel at it. All my sins are washed away and His righteousness is mine. I am free because He has unchained me and I am clothed in His royal garments. He has given me His own name and calls me His child and I call Him Father. Blessed is the Name of the Lord.

No comments: