Friday, July 30, 2010

GLORIOUS SALVATION

Praise God for He is the greatest of all. He is my Redeemer and Friend and I will exalt His name always. He is my present Comforter and He knows everything about me and still loves me. How can a holy God accept a sinful man? This is only possible because He sees the righteousness of Jesus imputed on me. I am covered by His blood continuously and so I am accepted in His presence. Sin no more has power over me. I may live in a sinful world but I am clean in His presence because I have been redeemed. This is the Good News and this news needs to be spread around the world so that all may come to the knowledge of His salvation. Is there anything greater then this? He loves you so much and there is no love like His love. Therefore praise Him and adore Him and give Him thanks. You will never be alone for He is where you are. He has possessed you for Himself and this He does for each of His possessed ones. Glory to God and hosanna in the highest.

No comments: