Wednesday, September 22, 2010

IN HIM

My God is able to do much more then I can imagine or think. How good is that? When I am connected to Him and He is connected to me then anything is possible. All the darkness around me cannot stop the light of His presence. He is in me and with me and this is what matters. Now I can walk with my head high and believe that He is able. I only need to look at the past to see His faithfulness. This gives me confidence for the future. Now all I need is to live in the present, in the light He has given me. There are many that know more then me but I don’t I have to feel threatened by them. I need to be and do the best in the position I am in. God who created me knew what he created. He created me with the gifts and talents and a work that only I can do. Now He has sent me into the world to be His hands and feet. I am totally His because there is no better place to be, then in Him. Today I will excel in Him, for I live only for His glory. How good it is to live in the power of His Name. His Spirit gives me the power to operate His gifts and fruits. I am in Him and in Him I am in control of all my faculties. Without Him I am a mess and therefore I rather be in Him. In Him I am free to be who I am in Him. Hallelujah what a life and what a destiny I have in Him.

No comments: