Thursday, September 23, 2010

REST IN HIM

Precious is the Lord and mighty is His Name from whom all blessings flow. He is in me and with me and I love Him so. He is the first and the last and in Him is joy everlasting. I love the Lord and He is my everything. Morning, noon and night I worship Him. I am nothing without Him. He is in the DNA of my being. Every cell within me praises Him. Therefore every cell in me is blessed. All my organs are functioning well because He nourishes them day and night. I am alive in Him and His Spirit lives in me. What more can I ask. His Spirit within my spirit and I am one in Him. I am drawn to the things of God. I live and breathe His Name which is above all other Names. Jesus is the Name above all other names and in Him I am blessed. His Name bears all things and all things are in Him. How blessed it is to know the Lord and be in Him. This is the most secure place to be in and there is no danger in Him, only love and peace. He is the peace centre of my life. Even though everything around me is breaking down I am at rest because He is my rest.

No comments: