Saturday, September 10, 2011

FATHER GOD

Father God I love you because you are my father. What a powerful name that contains the essence of one's being. There is no other name that can rePlace the name of father. It is the source of all life. It spells creator, for from father flows the son and daughter. Without the father there is no creation. When I connect with my Father I connect with all creation for all creation comes from the word of His mouth. All are from Him and are under His control. No one listens to anyone but the Father. Even the mother is subject to the father. The son obeys the father because he is his father. Connect with the father through the son which is what Jesus came to do. Man lost connection with the father through sin and therefore father had to sacrifice His son to reconnect with us. His sacrifice is the only channel through whom I can connect with Him. The Father sees the son in me and connects with me. It is His son that He sees and responds to. Because I have Jesus in my heart, therefore His Spirit in me cries Abba Father. Now I am free to commune with my Father in heaven because of His Son. Hallelujah. I can now know His thoughts and respond to Him.

No comments: