Tuesday, September 06, 2011

PURPOSE

Purpose is what drives achievement. A man with a purpose enables all his faculties to function in unison to achieve the goal. A soul totally surrendered to God and His purpose has no worries about tomorrow. He has given up all personal ambitions and is fixed on serving His purpose. Such a person is not taken up with his ego needs but is taken up with what God desires and wants. This is to be invested in fulfilling the purpose of another. In such a case the Lord is the driver and I am the passenger. I just appear to be in the driver's seat when actually He is driving it. I am just a vessel in His hands to do His bidding. I just take each day as it comes and accept the outcome of each day. I know that He is working out all things and wait for surprises. I let go and let Him do the making. I am content to sit and wait. I will not be driven to distraction. I will remain focused on my goal as He works it out. How good to be in that place of total rest in Him. He determines my days and I am satisfied with my lot. I will rejoice each day in His goodness. I will rejoice and be glad. He is my Father and He loves me so. Great is His faithfulness.

No comments: