Monday, September 05, 2011

I AM ADDICTED TO JESUS

I am addicted to Jesus. Jesus is all I have. He is mine and I am His. Now all I want is in Him. I want to be like Him. I want to think and feel like Him. I want to be possessed by His Spirit. His Spirit within me is my salvation. He is the guarantee that I am His and my salvation is secure in Him. He gives me all I need to live for the moment. In Him I am energised and filled with hope. He fills my being with love and hope. Hope keeps me alive. This is not a dead hope but a living hope. Jesus means hope for He is the hope of the world. The world is doomed to annihilation because the god of this world is condemned to hell fire. Men are trapped in his snares. The world entraps you by gold and glitter and girls. Yet God will redeem you from these things and bring you to a place of complete detachment from these things. Once you are detached from these things, then these things have no more influence over you. You are like a dead man who fails to respond to these things. Thank you Lord for your salvation that keeps me free from attachment to these things. You have to forsake all these things to inherit the Kingdom of God.

No comments: