Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HE LIVES

Forever the same and never changing but always available, this is my God, my Saviour, Jesus. He is everything to me and now He saves me to be like Him. He changes me and conforms me into His image. I owe all to Him. He has been there from the beginning. He knows all my weaknesses and still loves me. He knows when I am up and when I am down. He loves me so much. Now what can I do but share of His wondrous love. He is what man needs and He is available to all. God has called you to walk by faith. Now each moment is so precious for walking in faith is to walk in high expectation of the unknown. Many think they know what they are doing but fool themselves into this state of delusion. None of us are in control of anything. Everything happens for a purpose and no amount of planning can change that. Therefore live like it is your last day for you never know what lies ahead. However you know who holds the future and life is worth the living because He lives.

No comments: