Thursday, February 24, 2011

THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH

Blessed is he who trusts in the Lord and not in his own strength. The Lord is my strength and my life and I will trust in Him. He will lead me and guide me all the days of my life. He is my Rock and my Shelter in the day of trouble. Blessed be the Lord who beckons me and consoles me. He gives me all I need for a full and bright life. In Him I am content to be who I am. I have been called to serve Him and He gives me His heart to love others. I am nothing and He is everything. In Him I am made whole. Blessed is all who follow Him and look to Him. In these days of strife our only refuge is the Lord. When I trust in Him then all my fears will melt away. In Him alone will I trust and in Him alone is my salvation. I will rejoice in the Lord and in Him alone will I be content to be. Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow.

No comments: