Tuesday, October 11, 2011

IN CHRIST

To be separate is to be set apart in Christ. I have died with Christ and now I live in the power of my resurrected Lord. The moment I shift from this position in Christ then I begin to walk in the flesh or ego again. This is the struggle. In the flesh I get all kinds of old feelings and thoughts. In the Spirit I am whole and new and fresh and alive. The old patterns die hard for they are ingrained in my soul. The new must replace the old and this can happen suddenly or gradually. The suddenlies are rare when a person has a an experience like Paul on the road to Damascus. The speed at which I change is dependent on me. The more I die to self(ego), the more I grow in the spirit. Therefore I am in charge of my walk. I choose to be filled and to walk in the spirit today. I have the spirit mind in me and I have His thoughts and feelings and I do accordingly. This is the way to complete freedom from the flesh and freedom in the spirit. Praise Jesus.

No comments: