Monday, October 24, 2011

RESTING IN HIS ARMS

In His presence is there peace and everlasting joy. There is perfect rest. The ego is dead and you are resting in His arms. His arms are so strong that there is no fear in Him. You have let go of yourself for you now have let God be God. This is the rest that God talks about. Your mind and spirit are at rest in Him. There is a perfect union between you and God and in Him you are at peace. What a fellowship, what a union in Him. Father I lay myself before you and let you be my Father. I trust you and I can trust no other, for you lay down your life for me. What a place to be and to be in this place is to be in heaven. In heaven there is no striving only rest. Where there is peace there is no place for any of the egoistic battles. The ego thrives on battles. In the Spirit you are free from these carnal battles. You are not led by your senses but by your spirit. You live like a saint and not a sinner. All your burdens are lifted off and now you are free. Bless the Lord O my soul and all within me bless His holy Name.

No comments: