Wednesday, August 11, 2010

EYES OPEN

Many are the sorrows of the lost and some can’t bear it. Never judge a person by the cover. They hide a lot of things. This world majors on covers. A good cover up can fool many. One day the cover will have to come off and all will see the real. The world is dominated by sensual experiences. When one loses sight of the invisible then all that is left is the visible. It is the ability to see behind the visible into the invisible world that will propel you into the world of the spirit. The spirit world controls the physical world. Those who are blind to the spirit world cannot see. This is why Jesus said they are like the blind leading the blind. He came from the spirit world to reveal the Father who is spirit. He awakened my spirit so that my eyes were opened to see. Now I see and I believe. Now I have a hope that will never perish for it is founded on the Rock that never moves. Jesus is the Rock of our salvation and in Him I have access to the heavenly realm of wisdom and knowledge. Now I can do anything He calls me to do because He will give me the ability to do it. Now nothing is impossible for everything is possible in Him.

No comments: