Wednesday, August 04, 2010

OVERCOMING IN HIM

Blessed is the Lord who makes me praise Him all day. He gives me joy and He puts a sprint in my step. He is my everlasting joy. He ordains times and places to achieve His plans. He is my everlasting father and I love Him so. I will rejoice in Him. All my enemies will turn to be my friends. They will see you in me and the Cross has the power to change the worst sinner into a saint. God is in the business of plundering hell and populating heaven. I am His agent of salvation as I have the pearl of great price in me. He lives in me and moves through me to attract all things to Himself. He is the Alpha and the Omega and there is no end in Him. I will operate in His Spirit and in His Spirit I can overcome all things. He will overcome through me. Praise the Lord for His manifold mercies.

No comments: