Tuesday, November 09, 2010

JESUS IS LORD

Glory to God in the highest who causes me to praise Him all the day long. He is my rod and staff and He leads me and guides me. He is the restorer of my soul. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. He gives me joy and peace and love and all things good for my soul. My soul rejoices in the Lord and in His midst I am safe and secure. I feel loved and at peace with God and man. No weapon formed against me will prosper for the Lord is at my right hand. His banner over me is love. When you go through trials and temptations, know that the Lord is near and He is with you. His Holy Spirit lives in you and He plays the music in your heart. When you begin to listen with your heart then you enter a new dimension of communication. God is Spirit and He communes with your spirit. This is the kind of communication that comes from daily communion with Him. Communion with Him is manna for your soul. Your soul cages in your spirit with its assumptions, perceptions and attributions. These are like soul ties that bind you to the form and cages in your spirit. Once you are free from the form then your spirit is free to be. Some call this nirvana. This is the pursuit of man in the inner depths of his being. One may never attain this state in this life but it is possible. In the spirit you can operate in this realm and be free from the longings of the flesh. In the spirit everything is subjected to Him. This is what it means to acknowledge Jesus as Lord.

No comments: