Thursday, November 18, 2010

SAVED TO SERVE

Precious is the Lord and I will praise Him all the days of my life. When the going gets tough I will still praise the Lord for He is with me during tough times. I will praise the Lord because He lives in me and He is all I have got. He needs me to fulfil His plan during these end times. I am His voice, hands and feet. God has limited Himself by entrusting the responsibility to carry out His plan through His people. When His people do it then revival will come forth immediately. This is no game for hell is awaiting for those who refuse to acknowledge Him as Lord. Satan wants as many as possible to join him in hell. He knows his end is near and he wants to take humanity with him. God has provided a lamb as a sacrifice so that humanity can join Him in heaven. Jesus the Lamb of God is the sacrifice and in Him your salvation is assured. Therefore all you can do now is praise Him and live for Him and die for Him. There is no greater meaning or purpose in life but to see many come with you to your eternal home in heaven. Therefore be filled in Him and live as if this is your last day on earth. Earth is just a temporary station. Heaven is the eternal station. All that is earthly will fade and decay and therefore there is no use in spending your time fretting about earthly pleasures. These will all pass away like the wind and only that which is eternal will remain.

No comments: