Thursday, November 11, 2010

PEACE

Jesus is the source of all my hope and joy. He laughs through me and dances with me and rejoices over me. I love Him more everyday. He is the joy and strength of my life and in Him I am safe and secure. There is so much evil in the world and I am closeted in my own world. It is to address this evil that Jesus came. For in Him none of these diseases of mankind matter for He is spirit and the spirit cannot be touched by the evil of this world. In Him I am covered and whole and all the evil against the body and soul cannot touch my spirit. It is my spirit that is born again and is alive now to live forever in Him. He is the Alpha and Omega of my faith and in Him I have access to all He has purchased for me by His sacrifice on the Cross. Man may try to arrange for peace but as long as the god of this world is around, there will be no lasting peace. Peace is only possible in oneself and this is the peace that can spread and heal the world. In Jesus He gives peace even in the time of loss and distress. His peace is beyond understanding for it is internal. He is our peace and He dwells in me. I will therefore share His peace with the world that the world may know that there is peace in Him.

No comments: