Tuesday, May 04, 2010

CENTRED IN HIM

Blessed is the Lord who causes me to prosper amidst the chaos. This is because He is in the centre of my being. When I shift my focus then I become out of focus. In this state I am prone to attacks. A filter mechanism filters out all that is alien when I am centred in Him. Out of focus I allow viruses to infiltrate my psyche. Here they then assault me and torment me till I get back into focus. The circumstances and pressures may change but He never changes. So when I am centred in Him I never change. I can remain steady in the midst of the storm. Just as Jesus slept in the boat while the tempest raged, so also, I will remain calm and at peace. No money can buy this peace. He is my peace. In Him I rest content amidst the storms of life. Praise God who controls everything as I surrender all to Him.

No comments: