Saturday, May 15, 2010

SAINTHOOD

Father you are everything to me. Conscious of my own sinful nature I can see the cost you paid to set me free. Now I am so grateful and all I desire to do is share your mercy and grace with others. There is nothing else that thrills me more then this Lord. Fire me up with your love Lord that I will see others as you see me, pure and sinless, washed in your blood, cleansed and whole. Once people see this vision they will never be the same. Fill me up with your goodness that my sin will seem like nothing. When I experience your cleansing then I will reflect this to others. They will feel the cleansing power of the blood as they receive your mercy and grace. What other cleansing agent is required. The entire world is aware of their own weakness and shame. What you exchange for this is your love and peace. Burdens are lifted up at Calvary and there is nothing else you can do to be free. Be free and be loved and be cleansed and you will never look back. It is His love that you need and you will tell the world of your experience. In this way the whole world will be set free to be what you created them to be. I am a saint in His hands.

No comments: