Tuesday, May 18, 2010

IN HIS NAME

Praise God for His blessings are innumerable. I will walk in thanksgiving all day for He is good. I love the Lord and I know He loves me and cares for me. How good it is to know the Lord. He is my Father, brother and friend. He counsels me and strengthens me. All I am called to be is a witness. I will not get agreement from everyone. Everyone did not agree with Jesus. This is the way it is. I am not to judge those who do not agree with me. I am to speak the truth in love. It is the Holy Spirit who judges and will bring conviction to the hearts of all who He is calling to Him. Many hear but few follow. It takes conviction and commitment to follow the Master. Jesus called His disciples one by one and they turned the world upside down. They witnessed His resurrection and then walked in resurrection power. It is this power that will convince the world that He is alive. It is not just talk but power to move mountains. What ever your problem is or situation call on the Name of Jesus and you will be saved. He will save you from all things and bring you to a place of rest. You have access to the Father through His Name. You have access to healing and deliverance through His Name. In Jesus Name is not just a pronouncement. It is the power of God unto salvation.

No comments: