Friday, May 14, 2010

UNLIMITED GIFT

Precious are the moments that keep me connected to Him who is the author and finisher of my faith. God is good and His love is overall as He is the author of life. He created man in His own image. He knows everything about me. I am able to rest in Him because I know Him. I love Him because He has chosen to reveal Himself to me. His presence in me assures me of everlasting life. Death has lost its sting because He has conquered death. He has the answers to life and death. We who are living have only got answers to life and even then there are things still unknown. God has answers to death and life. In Him I am content to be myself. I don’t have to put up a front. I don’t have to waste my time and energy about what others think of me. I am loved in Him and this is the greatest gift He can give. This message is the greatest gift I can give to others. It is not only a message but a message with a real gift. Receive it and you will receive life eternal. All your answers to life and death will be answered and you will live life without limits.

No comments: