Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HE IS MY ROCK

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Yes He is my God and He has programmed me for eternity. He works through me and delights me with His thoughts. I love the Lord and in Him alone is my salvation. I love the Lord and in Him all the desires of my heart are fulfilled. I love the Lord because He first loved me. Many are the trials and tribulations of the wicked but the righteous will flourish like the palm tree in the desert. The streams of water will refresh you while all is death and decay around you. Your hiding place is in the Lord and He will keep you safe from the storms of life. Yes with Him you need never fear the weather because you know your life is on the solid rock of Jesus who has risen from the dead. Resurrection power now flows through you to enable you to rise above the chaos of destruction and decay. Blessed is the Name of the Lord and blessed are His children who hope in Him.

No comments: