Wednesday, December 22, 2010

GLORY IN THE LORD

The presence of Jesus allows you to venture into areas you would never go before. He leads you through paths to enable you to exercise faith in Him for the task. He will enable you to do it. He calls you by name and He has given you a name that endears you to Him. He identifies each one of His children by name. A name is personal and it calls forth the real you into being. Being is the core of your identity. When He calls you, He equips you. His calling always leads to equipping. Therefore do not fret or worry about what you will say or do. He is in control of everything. He has led you this far and you can trust Him to lead you on. He is your Father and friend and in Him you are safe and secure. Believe in Him and you will be rewarded. What reward do I seek but to glorify you, O Lord. I have everything I need, health, wealth and a bright future. I just want to praise you all the days of my life as I am so grateful for your mercy and grace that follows me all the days of my life. I will glory in you and your works as I surrender all to you. A dead man desires nothing because he is dead to all and alive only to what pleases his heavenly Father. A dead man lives for others and never for himself. His needs are secondary to the needs of others. His bread and water is to see that others are fed and filled. Selfishness leads to ruin. Selflessness leads to abundance.

No comments: