Saturday, December 18, 2010

HE LIVES

Because He lives we have hope for tomorrow. This is so powerful. Jesus rose from the dead and He lives today and because He lives I can believe anything is possible. He has changed history by reversing the cycle of death that man can now live forever in Him. He planted the seed that has everlasting life in my soul. Now I can see and believe that all things are possible in Him. In Him converts the negative into positive, death into life, poverty into riches and disease into healing. He has made all things new. I am a new creation in Him. In Him I can laugh and dance. He lives in me and what is around me has no effect on what is in me. Therefore I will invest in my inheritance that lasts forever. I will share my joy and peace that others too may come into this inheritance in Him. All power is given to you from heaven. Go now and preach the gospel, the good news that He is alive and is able to save all who call on His Name. His Name is above all other names and in Him all things hold together. He is the Creator of the worlds and all is held by Him. Once He removes His hand of mercy all things will crash into oblivion.

No comments: