Friday, December 03, 2010

PRAYING IN TONGUES

Praying in tongues is a gift that is yours for the purpose of activating your spirit man into action. Your spirit man lives in you and just as language is used for communication so also your spiritual language is used for communicating with your spirit. Your spirit then speaks through you and enlightens your mind. He will communicate His desires and plans and thoughts. In this way you are continuously communicating and receiving new information about situations and plans and the mind of God. Because you are not depending on past experience or the desires and intents of the old man you will find that you are led in new ways and make decisions based on this new information. You will find that the Spirit will suggest new strategies and thoughts that will unlock answers to age old problems. In this way you will always be prepared and not be bogged down in old solutions for problems. You will increase in wisdom and insight and realise that once you were part of a crowd but now a new man in Christ. You will love His ways and thoughts and be guided by Him everyday.

1 comment:

Milo said...

last time I prayed in tongues (it happened during a Church service), something really bad happened... I think I would be very careful next time... I got into trouble by one of the church members, inviting me to their house and persisting that I would write it down so that they could do it as well. I thought the act they were doing to me was pure evil. Since that day, my whole attitude towards going to church changed. It was never the same afterwards... and I do not feel safe in there. I think it was the last straw for me in becoming determined to find a different church to go to.
Sorry... but I think that was the downside to it.
Many regards,
Milo