Saturday, January 01, 2011

TODAY

A New Year begins and many make resolutions hoping for a better year. Yet it is today that matters. Yesterday is past and tomorrow is in the future but only today matters. Today you have life and breath and today you are able to do things that you have never done before. This moment is so precious yet so many squander it thinking that tomorrow will be a better day. Your tomorrows are made up by doing what needs to be done today. There is no better day to begin a good work then today. Why waste today when this is all you have got. Never leave for tomorrow what can be done today. Today is the best day of your life. Don’t waste your time thinking about tomorrow for it may never come. What a blessing to enjoy the day and never think about tomorrow. This is the way to live life, enjoying the day and rejoicing in it. Holy Spirit burn this message into me till it becomes a life style that I lead daily. I am so blessed that I can enjoy today because He lives in me and talks to me. What a life, what a destiny.

No comments: